10. Izicraft 400 Trainer
- Good trainer for beginners, small in size and easy construction.
- Thrust required is very low due to small size and weight, so you can start with low power cheaper motor, ESC and battery combination.
- Initial expenditure low.
- A good selection to enter into the world of RC Flying with your own scratch built model.
- I used three different materials to build three models and performance of all are excellent.
- Control rods are of cycle spokes
- LG made out of some aluminium strips found in junk yard.
- Color scheme by sticker cutting sheets.
Balsa Wood Model
HD Foam Model